The "World Association of Radiopharmaceutical and Molecular Therapy" (WARMTH) extends its activities throughout the world. WARMTH is the only worldwide organization founded to promote the use of radionuclide molecular therapy, and of the relatively novel paradigm of ‘Theragnostics.’
WARMTH is a voluntary non-profit organization of individuals specifically associated for the purposes, and for using the means, to achieve the following research and educational objectives:
- Advance science and education of therapeutic nuclear medicine and radiopharmaceutical therapy including dosimetry, treatment evaluation, radiation physics, radiation biology and radiation protection for the benefit of public health and humanity.
- Work towards worldwide access to radionuclide therapy by harmonizing good practice.
- Educating nuclear medicine professionals in the use of radionuclide therapies and to facilitate research in this area.
International Symposium on Radiopharmaceutical Therapy will be held at the Paasitorni Congress Center Helsinki, Finland on November 18–20, 2018. You are cordially invited to participate in the conference. The conference will bring together colleagues from all over the world to exchange information and define future directions.
Finland as the host country together with World Association of Radionuclide and Molecular Therapy (WARMTH) will do its best to offer the delegates a high quality programme and make the conference a memorable event; both scientifically and socially.
International Scientific Board
• Kalevi Kairemo, Helsinki, Finland
• Richard P. Baum, Bad Berka, Germany
• Raihan Hussein, Dhaka, Bangladesh
• Seigo Kinuya, Kanazawa, Japan
• Steven M. Larson, New York, USA
• Homer Macapinlac, Houston, USA
• Mike Sathegke, Pretoria, South Africa
• Andrew M. Scott, Melbourne, Australia
• Oyvind Bruland, Oslo, Norway
• Suresh Srivastava, Brookhaven, USA
• J. Harvey Turner, Fremantle, Australia
• Irene Virgolini, Innsbruck, Austria
Specialist in Nuclear Medicine,
Clinical Chemistry and Pharmacology,
Chairman, Organizing Committee
Chief Physician, Dept. of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Radiotherapy
Docrates Cancer Center
FI–00180 Helsinki, Finland
The 13th ICRT will be held on April 20th, 2018 on the first day of the WFNMB 12th World Congress.
The 12th Congress of the WFNMB is a must attend quadrennial event for nuclear medicine physicians, radiologists, medical imaging trainees, physicists, technologists, nurses, and the broader medical and scientific community.
With over 2,000 attendees from around 40 countries, participation at this congress will allow you to make fruitful connections, gain insight into the latest research, clinical and technical standards, imaging and treatment strategies, and bring the latest in molecular imaging and therapeutic care back to your patients.
Click on the image below to see session recordings.
We are pleased to announce the election results, and to both congratulate and extend a warm welcome to our new officers and members of our Advisory Board/Governing Body. Over 55% of eligible WARMTH Members took part in the election.
Based on the election results and Advisory Board appointments the 2018/19 WARMTH Leadership is as follows:
To learn more about the Journal click here. To read the journal online click the image below.
Dear Friends and Members of WARMTH,